ACCESS CONTROL SYSTEMS & INTERCOM
Access control systems in Lincolnshire, by Abatis are an effective tool in improving site security. A simple, yet powerful way of providing security to entire sites, or solely entrance lobbies.
Access control systems provide effective means of restricting access to sensitive buildings like schools and nurseries, or to provide secure areas for offices and hospitals and their staff.
Audio and video intercom are often integrated into an access control system, but can be used independently or as part of a simple system on their own. Intercoms provide a method of restricting single or multi door entrances to single or multiple handsets.
DIFFERENT TYPES OF ACCESS CONTROL
Access control systems in Lincolnshire can also be integrated with existing forms of your security, by using the following systems:
- Intercom systems – you can speak directly to your visitors before you allow them access with audio entry systems.
- Video entry systems – you can see who’s arrived at your property with top quality video.
- Swipe card readers – you can get effective access control with low-cost swipe card readers. Controlling who enters your premises, and when they enter.
- Biometric readers – eliminate buddy-clocking and swipe cards, allowing for a new level of security.
- Proximity readers – a robust, low-cost, highly secure way for you to control who enters your premises.
- Gates and barriers – block unauthorised vehicles and stop unwelcome visitors before they even get to your door.
- Rising bollards – restrict access to car parks and even secure your buildings from attack.
- Warden Call/Assisted Living- as Tynetec approved installers, we provide integrated systems that form part of the enhanced care package available.
VOLO CLOUD BASED ACCESS CONTROL
Abatis, based in Lincolnshire, are proud Volo partners and were an early adopter of the technology with a social housing scheme in Grimsby. Being the first installed in the UK! Can VOLO offer you benefits?
VOLO is an innovative electronic access control solution that is hosted in the ‘cloud’. This system removes the need for on-site IT hardware, as all recorded data is stored wirelessly on the cloud.
Centrally hosted, highly secure access control systems that allow you to control access to your premises through an internet browser.
DOOR, GATE & BARRIER AUTOMATION
Automated barriers or gates are a great way to increase security to the entrance to and from your premises. Our CAME Safe trained engineers provide solutions to a plethora of scenarios including controlling access to:
- Entrance lobbies
- Residential Properties
- Car Parks
- Storage Facilities
- Holiday Parks
Combining this with our expertise in access control systems in Lincolnshire and intercom, we provide comprehensive and connected solutions bespoke to the way you and your premises work.
Quality & Service Guaranteed
Its important to maintain effective safety and operation of your installation. Our CAME Safe trained team provide regular preventative and routine servicing as required. Regular servicing helps maintain trouble free and reliable operation and minimises any down time or repairs.